We’re tree people, so there’s no need to beat around the bush. If you want to know how much our services cost, we’ll give you a straight answer: it depends.
There are hundreds of companies who want to prune or remove your trees, and we know our bid won’t be the cheapest bid in town. There are many reasons why “cheap” isn’t the best investment for your tree maintenance budget.
Factors to consider when hiring a tree trimming, removal or cutting service:
- Limit your legal and financial liability during a job
- Receive the highest quality work by a licensed and trained arborist
- Prevent accidents, property damage and bodily injury down the road
- Avoid overpaying for services you do need
- Avoid buying services you don’t need
- Do they have documented workers and are fully compliant with Washington State Workers Comp laws?
The Arbor Magic Tree Care Estimate Process
Give us a call and we will schedule a visit your property to examine exactly what needs to be done for your tree removal, cutting or trimming service. We will look at the project you want to review, and with your permission, we will survey the rest of the trees on your property free of charge. Before we leave, we will provide a no-obligation written estimate.
How we estimate the cost of our tree removal, cutting or trimming services:
- Branch overgrowth
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Rush Service (urgent non-emergency jobs)
- Regularly Scheduled Maintenance
- The more trees to service, the less cost per tree
- Heavy brush
- Surrounding shrubs, gardens, etc.
- Proximity to above ground power lines
- Proximity to below ground gas lines
- Compostable yard mulch made on-site with our chipper–Branches and/or trunks and limbs
- Quartered trunks, ideal for firewood, ax split on-site
- Sectioned tree trunks, ideal for building projects
- Haul Away (trunks loaded, safely disposed of off-site)
- Donated (for firewood, building materials, etc.)
The Arbor Magic Guarantee
- Tree trimming, cutting and removal services are dangerous work, if there’s an injury on-site, you could be held liable to cover uninsured workers
- We assume full legal and financial responsibility for our workers
- We also cover property damage caused during a job–Your property insurance should cover damage caused by trees and debris prior to our arrival and unavoidable additional damage caused while removing the tree
- An untrained eye might miss potentially hazardous problems on your property
- Unskilled labor might harm the trees they are trying to save–Our Arborists are trained in the art of “spikeless climbing”, this climbing method is used whenever applicable
- Unskilled labor might cause property damage or bodily harm
- We bill by the job, not by the hour
- If unforeseen circumstances arise, we will discuss your options before moving forward
- Urgent Services (to clean up an accident or prevent one)
- Optional Services (to improve tree health, sightlines or property value)